It's already happened practically to all players: want to play a game on his PC because he looks too well, you do not look at the minimum configuration, you buy it or download and install it…
And bam! You realize that your computer is too old or does not have enough capacity to start the beautiful game! Something to be superbly bummed!
"Should read the minimum requirements!"
Except that sometimes on some gambling sites (even on some boxes!), it is to find a needle in a haystack!
And then everyone else knows not its configuration or if the specified is greater than or less than that!
"Had to download the demo!"
Except that all games have no demo, only uninstall the demo and then install the game it quickly becomes soulant, and redo the beginnings of the game 2 times everyone has no desire!
You guessed it, this trick will let you know if your PC is compatible with the game in question without seeking the minimum configuration needed to play, and without having to install the demo of the game!
- Go to the site Can you run it
- Put the name of the game in English (but usually the names remain the same) or search for the name in the drop-down list
- Click on the button Can you run it?
- If this is the first time that you go to the site, you will be asked to install a mini program so that it can detect the configuration of your computer, accept
- Once done, it will give you the result: green (you can play) and Red (you won't play)
NB: For me it does not work in Firefox, but works very well in Internet Explorer and Opera.