- Smartphone theft
- Using Facebook on another Smartphone
- Using Facebook on a computer
In short, for one reason or another, you may be getting one day to open a 2nd Facebook session on another device temporarily, but there, disaster, you forgot to log off! Don't panic! You can close your Facebook sessions remotely, so even if you no longer have access to the device on which you are using Facebook!
How do I close your Facebook session remotely?
- Connect to your Facebook from another device
- At the top right, click the small down arrow
- Click Settings
- Click Security and connection
- In the your connections section, you will see the latest connections made to your Facebook account, with the type of devices, the operating system, the link (to be taken under reserve) and when.
- Scroll down to the end of your connections
- Click sign out of all sessions
And now you're quiet! Note that this trick will also allow you to detect if your Facebook has been hacked or not! (Provided that you still have access to it and it is worth noting that the locations are not always relevant, therefore to be taken under reserve!)