It's a proven fact: since the time of the rushed gold smartphones, we use these all the time, which in bed before going to bed! Whether you want to watch a movie, read an ebook, go on Facebook, browse the internet, listen to music, etc., this is done more and more and almost naturally under the duvet! But watching a movie or listening to the radio in your bed when you have your companion who is next to you and who is harassed after his day's work, it's rather delicate! ;-) In these cases, there are several solutions:
- you make room to share
- You discreetly put ear plugs in the ears of all those who could hear the speakers of your smartphone
- you change your neighbor's bed and take one who agrees to not sleep when you are not sleeping
- you put headphones and you are forced to be seated or then you must support the listeners that fit you in the ears and you hurt when you put your head on your pillow
Or so… you change your pillow! iMusic has created a musical pillow, which allows you to listen to your smartphone, Walkman, etc… When you're in your bed and this, without disturbing your partner!
- Form with a built-in loudspeaker memory foam
- Form for a comfortable sleep memory foam
- Connector jack 3,5 mm for universal compatibility
- Cable length: 120 mm
- Exterior: 100% cotton
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Size: 49 x 30 x 8.5 / 6.5 cm
- Well, personally, the first question I asked myself is: "this pillow is washable?"
The answer is: no! (Well no, do not dream ^^) Here is the label of the cushion:
- Second question: "one feels the listeners through the foam?"
The answer is: Yes and no. (Depending on the weight of your head, etc…) The listener or pregnant is from what I could feel a kind of rectangle about 5 cm by 3 cm (circuit PBC?) through the foam. It is located in the middle of the pillow. Specifically, you feel, certainly, but weakly and it is not annoying at all!
- Third question: "what noise / nuisance to others?"
The answer is: low! The sound is very muffled, but he or she will still hear little whispers.
- Fourth question: "Is it comfortable?"
The answer is: Yes!
- Fifth question: audio quality?
The answer is: very good! More you you sink into your pillow, better you will hear!
- Other info:
The sound is audible at the level of the 2 sides of the pillow, but predominantly on one side (yellow zone). The cable comes out of the opposite side of the top speaker/speaker/headphones, according to use, it is too short! If you listen to the music, the distance matter. But if you watch a movie, you have to ask your head to one side in a way that you see a maximum of length of your pillow. Short, depending on your habits, this may bother you. Regarding the memory of form, I'm not sure this is the case, but I'm not more on that this is not the case…
A very good comfortable pillow and who will very strongly decrease noise nuisance to others when you are in bed! Only concern at the level of the cable a bit too short and forcing you to hold your head in one direction. Product link: http://www.mobilefun.fr/33284-oreiller-avec-haut-parleur-integre-imusic.htm