Here is the test of a CCTV camera, controllable via smartphone and wifi: the VT – CM1 Aukey.
- Image sensor: 1 CMOS image sensor / 2.7 "2 megapixels
- Night vision distance: up to 15 m
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- Angle of view: (H) 80 °, (V) 45 °, (D) 92
- Storage: supports up to 64 GB on microSD card
- Operating temperature:-10 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Input power: DC 5V 2A
- Dimensions: 85 x 85 x 120mm
Entirely in black dressed, this surveillance camera at 360 ° rotation blends into the scenery night. It consists of a single piece, its design is quite nice, everything is rounded and the absence of external antenna is a plus, especially since it can connect in wifi, but also in ethernet. It includes a microphone and a speaker. The camera installs and configures itself relatively easily and quickly. The steps:
- Insert a micro SD card into the rear slot of the camera (maximum 64 GB microSD card).
- Connect the camera with the AC adapter.
- Install the app (available on Appstore and Playstore) MIPC or install the MIPC software on the computer (available on the site internet mipcm.com).
- Create an account and sign in.
- Follow the steps for installation.
- There are two ways to connect the camera to the internet: WiFi or with the ethernet cable (supplied).
- Once the camera is connected, it is ready for use.
Before installing in the right place, I advise you to verify that your ethernet cable is long enough or your wifi going very well in the corner or will the camera. Once installed, the camera can be rotated remotely. It can rotate up and down, and rotate over 360 °. Images and sound are available live or stored on the micro SD to the choice card. Note that in live, you can choose between using the microphone and the speaker at the same time to discuss with your thief, your visitor, your cat, etc… or just activate the microphone to listen to what is being said. We have the ability to save videos as pictures as well. The quality of the picture is 1080 p to the maximum, which is enough for a surveillance camera. There is the ability to change the resolution of the image via the application interface. Night vision, the quality is there, but to have good sharpness, I will say that it is rather limited to 5 m. In addition, this camera has the motion detection function and can send you a notification as soon as it detects a movement!
Very good surveillance camera that can move 360 degrees, which has night vision and who also has a microphone and a speaker. Connectable via wifi or ethernet and controllable by smartphone or pc. In addition, the kit is well supplied: European AC adapter cable ethernet, screws, support, etc…! Only the microSD card is missing, but it is optional. Link: https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01N47MAKB/