I know the brand Inateck for their very good devices in management of hard drives and cheap USB, then with saw that they also had Earbud Headphones, I thought that it I had to test it! The intra of Inateck headphones I tested is the Aries HiFi BH1101, wired earphone model. After having a period in mode "bluetooth headset", I in came presently to a wireframe "headphones". Why? Best sound, more discreet and not need to recharge.
Characteristics of the BH1101 of Inateck
- Electrodynamic transducer
- Design alloy metal/wood
- Aluminum around the cable covering: greater strength and no node
- Built-in microphone
- Integrated control knob
- Design noise isolation
- 1.3 m long
- 3.5 mm jack
- 1 case
- 3 tips
- 1 clothing clip
- 1 adapter for socket listener aircraft
- Impedance: 40 Ohms + or – 15%
- Sensitivity: 100 + or – 3 dB @ 1 kHz; 1mW
Aries BH1101 of Inateck test
Unpacking, a small look at the Accessories:
- a small pouch foam to transport listeners (and other accessories) very nice.
- A clip for clothing
- An adapter for the audio jacks on airplanes: not specially the usefulness, but I will try the next time I will take the aircraft. It must be said in the aircraft, especially the low costs, you can see directly that the supplied headphones are poor quality and even sometimes missing or present but that other travelers (previous) have used before you. It is not inconceivable to use its own headphones (but to do this, it requires the adapter!)!
- 2 other pairs of ear: size S and L. The pair M is already on the atria.
Held in hands, I found that listeners weighed pretty heavy, but once in the ears, the weight disappears and it does not feel the weight. Despite the weight (not felt in the ears), Atria hold very well in the ears, even if movements of the head, the Atria have never fallen. Only a voltage down to dislodge them ears easily. Good size of silicone plugs, listeners were perfectly enjoyable in my case. In addition to the steadiness of the Atria, it have a pretty good sound insulation. It's not worth a circum-aural course helmet, but it is very proper for a pair of headphones. Side audio, the sound is clear and not saturated at high power. Only worries, like many devices: the bass
is low low… But even more present than other headphones. The overall sound is very well balanced but with a slight decrease bass. For cable, it is round and not flat. But it is classified in the "without entanglement/nodes" thanks to the cable which is stressed in itself and covered with plastic. The braiding allows 2 functions: strength and the absence of knots. For nodes, I confirm that this doesn't happen naturally as can have with other cable. Side strength, it has indeed much stronger than a classic cable air: harder to bend and does not mark after having ill-treated the cable. Note that the cable is not very rigid, which is ideal. Other items: all the input/output cables are reinforced with rubber to avoid pulling the cable. In addition, the 3.5 mm jack connector is covered in addition to a small grip (anti-slip zone) for easier removal.
Clearly? Inateck still for me on the right track although it is not strictly speaking his area: the Aries BH1101 of Inateck is an excellent product with accessories and details that make clearly think the product, although similar to others visually speaking, was perfectly designed and combines great sound, excellent finish and strength! Link: http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B018TQQP5A/