You probably play small free games in Flash when you have 5 minutes to lose at work or at home …
What if you could download these little Flash games, so you can play them whenever you want, even when you don't have an internet connection?
Here's the procedure:
- Go first to the web page of the Flash game you want to play. Copy the page address.
- Then go to File2HD.com.
File2HD.com is a site to extract all files attached to a web page. For a Flash game, these are files in format. Swf.
Once on the page in question, paste the game's web address into the URL field and check the Objects box. Then click on Get Files to see the list of SWF files.
3. Click right on the file and choose Save the target of the link under... to download it.
4. Now that the file is on your PC, you have to make it "playable".
Download and install the free FlashOffliner utility.
Once the program is launched, click right on its icon near the clock, and then, in the menu, choose Create new FlashOffliner package.
5. Then enter the game name, select your SWF file via the "Select Game File" button and click Start Packing. FlashOffliner then transforms the SWF into a package format it knows, . FOP, and places it in the exit folder you previously chose.
6. To finally start playing, go back to the menu and choose Install Flash Offliner Package. Select your. FOP and then click "Open."
7. Your Flash game is available! A right click on the FlashOffliner icon and you'll see it displayed. Just click on it to start playing.