On the side of the pubs, I find that there are 2 types of pubs that are particularly invasive and annoying:
- The pop-up/pop-unders
- And the entire pubs pages that appear after you click on a link
For pop-ups and pop-unders, I already described to you several methods to protect pubs in all kind, these are included!
On the pages of pubs of the genus Adf.ly, Awsclic, Linkbucks, and Feedsportal, I in had not yet spoken, but here I correct my mistake!
FYI, I spoke in this case whole pubs pages that appear as soon as you click on a link, and where it is necessary either to wait for xx seconds or click on new button/link before you can see the page that you really wanted to see!
Here's how y remedy: (need Firefox)
- Install the Greasemonkey plugin if it is not yet done. If it is already done, go direct to the point 3
- Restart Firefox so it can install Greasemonkey
- Click on the links to get the scripts: AdF.ly killer, Skip Linkbucks family, Awsclic autoclic
- At the confirmation window that appears for each, click on "Install"
- Go to the page of the Feedsportal Ads-Skipper script to automatically switch the pages of Feedsportal, click on "Install" located at the top right
- At the confirmation window that appears, click "Install" again
And voila, you no longer have to deal with the pages of Adf.ly pubs, Awsclic, Linkbucks, Feedsportal and company!
Small note: there is a script of another writer who took over the same functions in one script, but in my tests, it wasn't: AdsFight! but as it is frequently set to update, perhaps miswired…