How to remove the invisible popup of the free Avira Antivir antivirus
- Open your Windows Explorer
- Click the view tab
- Choose Options
- Here, you choose the view tab
- Go to advanced settings and choose the folders, files and hidden drives
- Are doing Ok.
- Back in Explorer:
- Go to your hard drive (usually drive C :),
- ProgramData folder,
- file Avira,
- file anti-virus,
- folder IPM,
- and inside, you remove the 3 files, which are IpmDocument.html, IpmMessages.xml and IpmTemplate.xml
And hop, you'll see without seeing it, but the invisible popup disappeared! On the other hand, I don't know if it of related or not, I had a perfectly visible popup that appeared afterwards at the bottom right, at the same session, no ads inside, but with the inability to close this popup despite the presence of the cross, which allows to close! This was the pompom! Since the easy way is not enough, place the hard way and literally say goodbye to the popups of Avira!
How to remove permanently to Avira free Antivir popups?
- Download BGPKiller here: http://bgpkiller.weebly.com/download.html
- Install and launch